Work Order System
Far more than simply tracking maintenance tasks, a work order system helps maintenance managers prioritize and manage all service requests—whether they are from customers, internal staff members, technicians, managers, preventive maintenance schedules, or other sources.
What Can a Work Order System Do for My Organization?
A work order system can improve your maintenance team’s workflow efficiency while at the same time improving customer satisfaction. Maintenance managers have discovered a work order system automates tedious paperwork and data entry, which enables you and your maintenance team to get down the business of maintaining your important assets and equipment.
A work order system can…
- Improve completion times for scheduled and unscheduled repairs
- Communicate work order status to the appropriate people
- Track costs, including labor and parts
- Prioritize the most important maintenance tasks while ensuring other things don’t fall through the cracks.
How Does a Work Order System Help Maintenance Managers?
Maintenance managers can use a work order system to…
- Alert maintenance technicians to new assignments
- Automate communication to requesters, management, and maintenance staff members
- Collect data for asset life cycle management
- Create reports to analyze operations and performance
- Plan for future maintenance needs
- Improve safety or regulatory compliance
- Integrate data into other systems.
Find Out More
A work order system from MPulse can help make your maintenance programs more productive and more efficient, whatever your needs.