I’ve helped thousands of maintenance teams implement CMMS software over the years, and I’ve answered more questions than I can count about software features and the implementation process.
But there’s another part of the CMMS software buying process that is easily overlooked—vendor software support.
Not only is it great to be appreciated, but it’s also good to know industry experts agree with our philosophy that support services are an essential part of any software purchase.
We’re Here for You
At MPulse, you’re not just a customer—you’re our partner in CMMS success.
We want to keep the customers whose business we’ve worked so hard to earn. So we’ll be here for you tomorrow, just like we are today.
That’s why we offer…
- Live phone advice from a real human being when you have a question or a problem
- Email support requests if you don’t have time for a phone call
- A searchable knowledge base of helpful articles, a how-to video library, and access to software downloads if you prefer the do-it-yourself approach
Talk to Our Customers
Our goal is to go beyond answering questions to find real-world solutions. But don’t take my word for it. The best measure of our success is to talk to current MPulse customers.
- “When it comes to working with me, MPulse is very responsive. I can call the support guys and get someone right away. They are very helpful.”
Vic Carrescia, Siemens Building Technologies Group
- “The support team is absolutely wonderful. They showed me a few things, and I was up and running.”
Becky Newman, St. George Steel
- “They are extremely responsive and take the time to ensure we are happy with the solutions offered. They always sought to get to the bottom of our concerns and frustrations as quickly as possible.”
Leslie Devonshire, DISH Network Manufacturing
So when you’re looking for new CMMS software or researching a possible upgrade, remember to look beyond products and prices. CMMS software support is critical to your long-term success.
What’s your experience with software vendor support services? Leave a comment below or contact me. I’m here for you.