Web-Based Maintenance Software
Today's web-based maintenance software is changing the maintenance management profession at all levels. Its impact is particularly significant, though, for small organizations better able to compete thanks to affordable, enterprise-level applications.
What Can Web-Based Maintenance Software Do for Your Maintenance Operation?
Many maintenance professionals are discovering that web-based maintenance management programs can help them with...
- Scalability: Adding a new user? Expanding your reporting capabilities? Web-based maintenance software makes these changes easy, so you can keep up in a fast-changing environment.
- Data security: No more worrying about hard drive failures or data-loss catastrophes. With web-based maintenance management programs, your data is backed up and secured in a professionally managed environment.
- Reduced IT spending: Because web-based maintenance applications are located elsewhere, maintenance operations no longer need to enlist expensive (and often unavailable) IT support to set up and maintain technology infrastructure.
- Lower hardware costs: Because a web-based maintenance programs run on external servers, many organizations have discovered they spend less on heavy-duty hardware in the office, particularly on PCs and internal servers.
- Subscription-based pricing: Also called Software as a Service (SaaS), software subscription payment plans allow organizations to streamline budgets by eliminating heavy upfront investment and spreading costs over time.
- Mobilization: Mobile technology is a natural fit for the maintenance industry, and web-based maintenance software means maintainers can access data anytime and anywhere with Internet-enabled devices, like laptops, smartphones, or tablets.
- Lower training costs: Improved web-based and app-based user interfaces that mimic popular personal-use applications can minimize the learning curve on hardware and software.
Web-based maintenance software helps maintenance operations get up and running faster while reducing onsite implementation and management costs.
Find Out More
Web-based maintenance software from MPulse can help make your maintenance management programs more productive and more efficient, whatever your needs. So you’ll be able to get on to the real work of maintaining and repairing critical assets.