MPulse Means Enterprise Scalability
Don’t have a part in your local inventory? Enterprise Inventory Transfer Manager allows you discover available inventory in other storerooms across the enterprise. It also lets you issue an inter-office request to retrieve parts, and track the fulfillment and transfer process. You’ll know what inventory is available across the company, not just in your local storeroom.
Download the Enterprise Management Suite datahseet.
With enterprise inventory software, your team will have critical data for making cost-efficient decisions. Save time and money by improving tracking, stocking, ordering, and inventory processes. With its inventory control and enterprise management software features, MPulse CMMS software helps you prevent time- and money-wasting problems like running out of parts, searching for lost parts, or duplicating inventory you didn't know you had. Read about more ways to control inventory costs from the Maintenance Maven.
The MPulse Enterprise Management Suite provides organizations the scalability they need to manage even the largest maintenance operations, across numerous sites with multiple maintenance teams. And it does it all without breaking the bank. Benefits include:
- Reduced time to implementation with easy scalability.
- Blistering application speed for aggravation-free navigation.
- Global visibility of your most important metrics.
- Increased savings with better inventory visibility.
- Near-real time view of asset health across the enterprise.
Easy to Implement
MPulse’s enterprise management software is made up of these components:
- Enterprise Framework, with Enterprise Common Settings Manager
- Enterprise Extensions
- Enterprise Asset Status Board
- Enterprise Inventory Transfer Manager
- Enterprise Reporting
Adding enterprise functionality to your MPulse installation(s) couldn’t be easier. The framework is simply “turned on” for hosted customers, or implemented as a web service on local installs. After that, it’s just a matter of unlocking the added functionality of the Extensions by typing in their license keys.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
Download the Datasheet:
- Enterprise Management Suite (EMS) Datasheet (PDF
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Always The Best Way to Buy? (PDF)
- MPulse Software Editions Datasheet (PDF) — Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Understand the various editions of MPulse and what's included with each.