MPulse Means Enterprise Scalability
Maintenance Software for Large and Growing Businesses
As your business grows, so do your maintenance software needs. Whether you want to implement a CMMS solution for a large, multi-site operation now, or just want to be sure you select a solution that scales with you, MPulse has it covered.
Download the Enterprise Management Suite datahseet.
This “middleware framework” allows you to connect multiple MPulse instances (separate locations or databases) across your enterprise, and across numerous locations. As the name implies, it’s the backbone that connects your MPulse instances, allowing them to share data. With the Enterprise Framework in place, you can enhance functionality by installing the Enterprise Extensions. Add them to the Framework to unlock robust and powerful feature sets that use data from across your entire organization.
Enterprise Common Settings Manager (ECSM) is included with the Framework. This powerful utility allows you to drive data consistency and reliable reporting across your business. Global administration enables you to define the same values for items such as menus, picklists, and other application controls. Standardization can be selectively enforced, though, so you can grant local control to those who really need it.
Everything You Need, and Nothing You Don’t
Until recently, anyone seeking maintenance software had to choose between feature richness with scalability—and something they could afford. Large ERP vendors and other Fortune 500 software companies wanted us to believe they had the only solutions capable of meeting your demanding requirements. They didn’t tell us their “Enterprise Asset Management” (EAM) packages were just scaled-up versions of the CMMS software we really needed, with features we’d never use. And they didn’t tell us we’d be paying 3 to 4 times the price, while suffering through lengthy implementations manned by expensive consulting teams. The MPulse Enterprise Management Suite provides a better solution.
The MPulse Enterprise Management Suite provides organizations the scalability they need to manage even the largest maintenance operations, across numerous sites with multiple maintenance teams. And it does it all without breaking the bank. Benefits include:
- Reduced time to implementation with easy scalability.
- Blistering application speed for aggravation-free navigation.
- Global visibility of your most important metrics.
- Increased savings with better inventory visibility.
- Near-real time view of asset health across the enterprise.
Easy to Implement
MPulse’s Enterprise Management Suite is made up of these components:
- Enterprise Framework, with Enterprise Common Settings Manager
- Enterprise Extensions
- Enterprise Asset Status Board
- Enterprise Inventory Transfer Manager
- Enterprise Reporting
Adding enterprise functionality to your MPulse installation(s) couldn’t be easier. The framework is simply “turned on” for hosted customers, or implemented as a web service on local installs. After that, it’s just a matter of unlocking the added functionality of the Extensions by typing in their license keys.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
Download the Datasheet:
- Enterprise Management Suite (EMS) Datasheet (PDF)
- MPulse Software Editions Datasheet (PDF) — Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Understand the various editions of MPulse and what's included with each.