MPulse Means Enterprise Scalability
Enterprise Asset Status Board is a single-screen graphical display that shows you the health of assets across your entire organization, in near-real time. It draws information from maintenance requests in all your MPulse instances, and provides a consolidated view with simple, color-coded status indicators.
Download the Enterprise Management Suite datahseet.
Avoid Maintenance Guesswork
Wish you had a quick and easy way of knowing when a critical piece of equipment needs repair? Want to know immediately when facilities require attention? When time is money, a picture can be worth more than a thousand words—or thousands of dollars. Take the complexity out of monitoring the health of your assets. MPulse Asset Status Board will quickly show you the status of your entire asset inventory, on one screen.
See the Health of All Your Assets
MPulse status board software provides a single-screen view of the health of your entire production line, facilities footprint, or fleet of vehicles. Square boxes (“cells”) can be configured to represent production lines, departments, systems, or individual assets. These production status board cells are color-coded according to criteria you’ve defined. You can choose whatever colors you’d like to indicate current status—healthy, underperforming, or critical failure.
- A cell can represent a single production asset or grouping of assets.
- The color of the cells changes as asset status changes.
- Click into any cell to view maintenance requests or current work orders for that cell.
- Work requests can be processed directly from the ASB.
You should never have to wait for business-critical information. Enterprise ASB allows you to scale across multiple MPulse instances, so you can track across your entire organization.
Customer Success Story: Siemens Building Technologies
Watch the Video:
- Webinar: Tips and Tricks For Using Asset Status Board — Learn the key features of the Asset Status Board.
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.