MPulse Means Optimized Workforce
MPulse employee management software solutions can manage all facets of your employee records: status, skill level, billing rate, contact information, and more. You can easily match employees to the assets they maintain, and assign tasks accordingly.
In additional to basic information, you can use employee records to track each employee’s safety training and skills as well as create notifications when certifications are up for renewal. You also can track employee attendance, illness records, work productivity, and overtime hours. Employee records can help you create departmental health and safety reports to ensure your organization is following the standards for Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and other regulatory agencies.
Employee record software available in all editions of MPulse CMMS Software.
Download the Datasheet:
- MPulse Software Editions Datasheet (PDF) — Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Understand the various editions of MPulse and what's included with each.
- CMMS Success Basics (PDF)
Read Our Customer Success Stories:
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Means Better Basics (Bronze & Silver Features) — MPulse entry-level editions, Bronze and Silver, have robust, powerful features others only offer in their premium packages.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.