MPulse Means Real-Time Monitoring
MPulse CBM Alerts You to Problems
MPulse condition-based maintenance software (CBM) is an add-on that keeps tabs on the actual state of your critical assets by recording the output of any meters and gauges on that asset. When an asset’s condition changes outside of specified ranges, MPulse lets you know immediately with CBM assessments, so you can react to prevent breakdowns before they happen.
Download the Condition-Based Maintanence datasheet.
Get Ready for The Internet of Things (IoT)
Sometimes called the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) or machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, IoT describes systems that gather information directly from multiple devices, which can be almost anything with a sensor—including computers, vehicles, smartphones, appliances, building automation systems, and production equipment. Sound like CBM? That's because it is.
IoT is creating a lot of buzz the maintenance world, and we believe it will change the way maintenance professionals collect asset information and exchange data with other systems. The rapidly growing market for IoT devices creates an opportunity for maintenance managers to use that data to improve the efficiency of their maintenance operations.
MPulse DataLink Integration Adapter already works with IoT devices. The combination is a natural fit with the way maintenance teams operate—collecting data faster and easier than ever before. Best of all, maintenance teams can use that information to proactively perform maintenance and even predict asset failures. MPulse CBM includes...
- The ability to monitor multiple meters (e.g., revolutions, psi, hours) on a single asset
- The ability to specify multiple conditions, triggers, and responses
- Automatic work order generation based on specified triggers
- Data analysis tools to identify potential problems
MPulse condition-based maintenance software enables you to quickly, easily, and effectively implement a condition-based maintenance program. Every day your assets are trying to tell you something—are you ready to listen?
When PM Schedules Aren't Enough
Already using CBM? You can take your MPulse data even farther with CBM assessments. How much does your company stand to lose from unanticipated repairs and the resulting losses in productivity? If, like most businesses, you count on scheduled PMs alone to prevent breakdowns, the losses could be greater than you think. Predictive maintenance based on the true conditions of assets can help save your company thousands and thousands of dollars.
Available in the Platinum edition of MPulse CMMS Software and as an option for the Bronze, Silver, and Gold editions.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
Download the Datasheet:
- Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) Datasheet (PDF)
- MPulse Software Editions Datasheet (PDF) — Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Understand the various editions of MPulse and what's included with each.
Read Our Customer Success Stories:
- Discover how MPulse customers have transformed their maintenance operations with CMMS.