MPulse Means Better Visibility
Need to track a complex operation on multiple boards? MPulse Advanced Asset Status Board (ASB) gives you unlimited boards and allows you to track based on a broader range of metrics. With Asset Status Board, you can view of the health of your entire operation, production line, facilities footprint, or fleet of vehicles.
Download the Asset Status Board datasheet.
Avoid Maintenance Guesswork
Wish you had a quick and easy way of knowing when a critical piece of equipment needs repair? Want to know immediately when facilities require attention? When time is money, a picture can be worth more than a thousand words—or thousands of dollars. Take the complexity out of monitoring the health of your assets. MPulse Asset Status Board will quickly show you the status of your entire asset inventory, on one screen.
See the Health of All Your Assets
Square boxes (“cells”) can be configured to represent production lines, departments, systems, or individual assets. These cells are color-coded according to criteria you’ve defined. You can choose whatever colors you’d like to indicate current status—healthy, underperforming, or critical failure. Advanced ASB allows monitoring based on the status of the following:
- Work orders
- Scheduled maintenance
- Warranty expiration
- Registration expiration
- Life expectancy
- Repair parts inventory levels
- Asset meters
- A cell can represent a single production asset or grouping of assets.
- The color of the cells changes as asset status changes.
- Click into any cell to view maintenance requests or current work orders for that cell.
- Work requests can be processed directly from the ASB.
Three Versions to Meet Your Needs
Asset Status Board comes in three versions, designed to meet a broad range of requirements. Need simple tracking on a single board? Our basic version is included with MPulse Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Need to track a complex operation on multiple boards? Advanced Asset Status Board gives you unlimited boards and allows you to track based on a broader range of metrics. Enterprise ASB allows you to scale across multiple MPulse instances, so you can track across your entire organization. Available in the Platinum edition of MPulse CMMS Software and as an option for the Bronze, Silver, and Gold editions. Some features limited with Bronze & Silver Editions.
Customer Success Story: Siemens Building Technologies
Watch the Video:
- Webinar: Tips and Tricks For Using Asset Status Board — Learn the key features of the Asset Status Board.
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Means Better Basics (Bronze & Silver Features) — MPulse entry-level editions, Bronze and Silver, have robust, powerful features others only offer in their premium packages.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
Download the Datasheet:
- Asset Status Board Datasheet (PDF)
- MPulse Software Editions Datasheet (PDF) — Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Understand the various editions of MPulse and what's included with each.