MPulse Means Great Support
Software Support Keeps Costs Low
How will outdated software affect your organization? What if there’s a glitch and you don’t have access to technical and usability support? You’ll end up paying for upgrades and services as you go. It’s inefficient—and expensive. There’s a better way. A subscription to the MPulse MSP partners you with a professional support team. Plus, it gives you the latest tools, free training, and software updates to keep your MPulse Software optimized, and your organization on track to reach its CMMS goals. Our customers agree, and 9 out of 10 MPulse customers renew their MSP every year.
Our Commitment to Your Success
The MPulse MSP is an annual subscription service that provides continued support, training, and updates. As a program subscriber, you’ll have access to a host of important features:
- In-house MPulse employees provide technical and training support via toll free phone number and email
- Exclusive access to new software versions as they’re released
- Hosting provided via our Application Hosting Service
- Online training through the MPulse Support Portal, including educational videos and informative articles
- One seat per year at the MPulse Training Center at our corporate office in Eugene, Oregon
- Better pricing on some software upgrade and modification options
- Exclusive invitations to monthly webinars on MPulse usage and maintenance best practices
- Special sale offers for MPulse products and services
- Advance email notification of new product introductions
- Timely, automated software updates
- Free assistance with software installation
Superior Support = Preventive Maintenance
The MPulse MSP offers extensive advantages over a fee-per-service model.
- Peace of mind—our goal is your success with our product
- Considerable cost savings
- Instant access to industry expertise
- Knowledge of current maintenance software developments
- Trained and prepared users
Take advantage of our expertise. We provide reliable, first-class support for your MPulse implementation, and the updates to keep it running at peak performance. With the MPulse MSP, you’re not just a customer—you’re our partner in CMMS success.
MPulse Maintenance Software is committed to total customer satisfaction. As proof of that commitment, we offer this pledge to MPulse MSP subscribers:
We promise to provide prompt and courteous service, so you can communicate with a knowledgeable MPulse expert about your needs. We will not ship a product unless it has been thoroughly tested and we firmly believe it is ready for full implementation in a busy maintenance department. We promise to provide the most complete, correct and timely service information possible on our support website, so users have a technical/training reference source available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our online help is not only comprehensive, it is readable and understandable. When combined with our online tutorials and examples it gives you everything you need to be up and running quickly and easily. When you contact us with questions:
- We will respond quickly. Our average time for callers to be speaking to an MPulse expert is less than 30 minutes. If you choose to leave a message or send an email, we will reply within one business day.
- We will speak with you in plain English, not in “techno babble”.
- If we are working on an issue for you, we will keep you informed of our progress.
If there are problems with the software:
- We will acknowledge all identified issues with the software at the earliest possible time and list fixes or workarounds on our support website and via technical bulletins.
- We will do our best to fix any known issues and release the fixes in service packs available free to MSP subscribers.
- We will assist with integration or environment issues, working with third party vendors to help you find a solution.
We understand the importance of this software to your daily practice. We will do everything in our power to provide immediate service response in a “customer down” situation. We will “go the extra mile” to provide you with first class service:
- We will monitor call histories from your organization, and make proactive recommendations on how you can improve your use of the software where we spot trends.
- We will put you in contact with one of our trainers, who may be able to assist with training, customization, companion products or troubleshooting.
- With advance notice we will schedule staff after hours or on weekends to assist with major audits, installations or upgrades, thereby minimizing disruption to your organization.
You have invested in MPulse products to help you provide the best possible service to your clients. We are equally committed to providing the best possible service to our clients.
Download the Datasheet:
- 10 Steps to a Successful CMMS Implementation (PDF)
- Assured Implementation Program Datasheet (PDF)
- Application Hosting Services Datasheet (PDF)
- Maintenance & Support Program Datasheet (PDF)
- CMMS Success Basics (PDF)
- Avoid a CMMS Implementation Fail (PDF)
Read Our Customer Success Stories:
- Discover how MPulse customers have transformed their maintenance operations with CMMS.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Means Better Basics (Bronze & Silver Features) — MPulse entry-level editions, Bronze and Silver, have robust, powerful features others only offer in their premium packages.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
- Sample MPulse Online Training Video — Check out this sample of our great MPulse Nuggets online training program. Access to the full MPulse Nuggets online training series, by CBT Nuggets, comes standard with all MPulse Software editions as part of your Maintenance and Support Program.