MPulse Means Faster Implementations
MPulse can help you find the success that comes from leveraging maintenance and asset data to the fullest measure. We understand change is never easy. Complexities often arise as a result of trying to align a company with a new software solution. Whether you need "boots on the ground" to inventory assets and guide implementation or just a little help migrating data, we offer a full range of services to ensure your success.
Our implementation services include:
Our data migration services will help you transfer your data safely, cost effectively, and with reduced business disruption. Our maintenance data specialists draw on years of experience to perform data migration efficiently, with lower cost and minimal impact on your business operations.
Assured Implementation Program
The MPulse Assured Implementation Program (AIP) is a software implementation program designed to take you from software purchase through successful implementation, without missing any critical steps along the way. Our most comprehensive program, AIP gets you through planning, data migration, installation, training, and “go-live” day. Then we provide tailored recommendations and follow-up so you can measure your progress against goals. Putting a CMMS/EAM solution in place can seem like a daunting task. The MPulse AIP is specifically designed to accelerate your software implementation and reduce your ramp-up time. By combining business process consulting with software implementation and a custom-designed training curriculum, the MPulse AIP minimizes disruptions and helps you achieve a faster return on investment.
A Goal-Oriented Approach
Upon completion of the MPulse AIP, you’ll have...
- A clear implementation plan
- A timeline with goal-based milestones and efficiency goals
- An MPulse database to support your implementation plan
- Training delivered to key users
- An implemented work order management system
With the AIP, you can rest assured you’re following a comprehensive process to drive results. Download the datasheet for more information.
Multi-site Implementation Program
The MPulse Multi-site Implementation Program (MSIP) is a CMMS implementation program designed to take you from software purchase through successful implementation across two or more site locations, without missing any critical steps along the way. If you want to standardize your workflow processes and reporting across locations, this MPulse implementation program will get you there.
Putting a CMMS/EAM solution in place across multiple locations can seem daunting. MPulse MSIP gets you through planning, data migration, training, and “go-live” day on each site so your processes, reporting needs, data types, and data imports are the same at each location. Then we provide tailored recommendations and follow-up so you can measure your progress against goals. Designed to accelerate your software implementation and reduce your ramp-up time, MPulse MSIP minimizes disruptions and helps you achieve a faster return on investment.
The MPulse Enterprise Management Suite is recommended for the Multi-site Implementation Program, but not required.
You’ll choose the flagship location to serve as the primary site model for implementation. Then you’ll be assigned an MPulse Account Manager and a Senior MPulse Engineer, who’ll guide you the whole way through. After successful completion at the flagship location, implementation services will occur on the additional sites so all processes, reporting needs, data types, and data imports are standardized across the locations. For each additional location, MPulse will follow the planning meeting report with data collection consistent with the flagship implementation plan.
Our intensive program covers all the phases of a successful implementation across multiple site locations. With the MPulse MSIP, you can rest assured you’re following a comprehensive process to drive results. Download the datasheet for more information.
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Steps to a Successful CMMS Implementation (PDF)
- Application Hosting Services Datasheet (PDF)
- Maintenance & Support Program Datasheet (PDF)
- CMMS Success Basics (PDF)
- Training Services Datasheet (PDF)
- Avoid a CMMS Implementation Fail (PDF)
Read Our Customer Success Stories:
- Discover how MPulse customers have transformed their maintenance operations with CMMS.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Means Better Basics (Bronze & Silver Features) — MPulse entry-level editions, Bronze and Silver, have robust, powerful features others only offer in their premium packages.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
- MPulse DataLink Integration Tools — Learn how MPulse DataLink makes multi-system integration a snap without involving teams of expensive systems integration consultants.
- Sample MPulse Online Training Video — Check out this sample of our great MPulse Nuggets online training program. Access to the full MPulse Nuggets online training series, by CBT Nuggets, comes standard with all MPulse Software editions as part of your Maintenance and Support Program.