MPulse Means Free Hosting
You and your department are busy with asset management—who has time to worry about data hosting? Application Hosting Services (AHS) takes the burden of hosting and technology setup off your hands so you can focus on your business. We use Microsoft’s .NET technology—the best software hosting service framework available—to make sure everything runs smoothly and securely. Even better, AHS is always free to customers with active Maintenance and Support Program (MSP) subscriptions!
Keep Your Focus on Maintenance
Maintenance is the heart of your business, and MPulse offers application software hosting services as an easy way to take technology management out of the equation. With MPulse covering the technology and back-end service, you’re free to concentrate on what matters most: taking care of your assets.
Own Your Data
With the AHS, you own the user rights to the MPulse application, databases, any custom configurations you’ve created, and any data you’ve entered into the application. You own your data and can access it at any time. And, if at any time you decide to take your application hosting in-house, we’ll help with the transfer as part of the MSP subscription.
World Class Technology + World Class Hosting
We’ve combined this technology with a robust data center provided by Rackspace, meaning users can be located anywhere and the MPulse application can be accessed via web browser. All connectivity is through standard web ports, and in most cases no special configuration is required. Using .NET technology allows us to separate our application into layers, or “tiers”, including a data tier and a business logic tier. These are managed in a professional and controlled hosting environment.
Reliable and Secure
The MPulse Application Hosting Service gives you:
- Lower infrastructure costs
- Less technical complexity
- A more solid and secure hosting environment
- Faster connections
- Better performance
- A server capacity that’s double the standard installation requirements
- High reliability
- Fast implementation of patches, updates, and upgrades
Rackspace provides an SSAE 16 Type II certified cloud hosting & recovery service to ensure mission-critical applications are Always On. Their solutions combine certified production deployments with fully-tested, disaster recovery services to provide the highest levels of availability, security, responsiveness, and recovery. Distributed directly and through their nationwide partners, Rackspace's enterprise-class solutions include hybrid hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated hosting, managed hosting, enterprise colocation, disaster recovery, and business continuity services. Their network of geographically dispersed data centers, and their expertise in managed and cloud hosting, enables clients to combine infrastructure solutions to help drive business success by ensuring their systems are always on.
Download the Datasheet:
- Application Hosting Services Datasheet (PDF)
- 10 Steps to a Successful CMMS Implementation (PDF)
- Assured Implementation Program Datasheet (PDF)
- Maintenance & Support Program Datasheet (PDF)
- CMMS Success Basics (PDF)
- Avoid a CMMS Implementation Fail (PDF)
Read Our Customer Success Stories:
- Discover how MPulse customers have transformed their maintenance operations with CMMS.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse Software Overview — MPulse's Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum editions provide the features you want for the results you need.
- MPulse Means Better Basics (Bronze & Silver Features) — MPulse entry-level editions, Bronze and Silver, have robust, powerful features others only offer in their premium packages.
- MPulse Purchase and Deployment Options — Subscribe or purchase? Host locally or in the cloud? Understand your options.
- Sample MPulse Online Training Video — Check out this sample of our great MPulse Nuggets online training program. Access to the full MPulse Nuggets online training series, by CBT Nuggets, comes standard with all MPulse Software editions as part of your Maintenance and Support Program.