Online Work Order Software
Online work order software has revolutionized the maintenance management field by helping organizations of all sizes achieve faster implementations, reduce internal IT needs, and improve reliability.
Now it’s easier than ever for companies to afford maintenance software for their maintenance teams. Online work order software is changing the maintenance management profession at all levels.
How Can My Organization Benefit from Online Work Order Software?
Many maintenance professionals are discovering these major advantages:
- Reduced IT spending: Because online work order software applications are located elsewhere, maintenance operations no longer need to enlist expensive (and often unavailable) IT support to set up and maintain technology infrastructure.
- Lower hardware costs: Because online work order software runs on external servers, many organizations have discovered they spend less on heavy-duty hardware in the office, particularly on PCs and internal servers.
- Subscription-based pricing: Also called Software as a Service (SaaS), software subscription payment plans allow organizations to streamline budgets by eliminating heavy upfront investment and spreading costs over time.
- Mobilization: Mobile technology is a natural fit for the maintenance industry, and online work order software means maintainers can access data anytime and anywhere with Internet-enabled devices, like laptops, smartphones, or tablets.
- Lower training costs: Improved web-based and app-based user interfaces that mimic popular personal-use applications can minimize the learning curve on hardware and software.
- Easy scalability: Adding a new user? Expanding your reporting capabilities? Online work order software makes these changes easy, so you can keep up in a fast-changing environment.
- Data security: No more worrying about hard drive failures or data-loss catastrophes. With online work order software, your data is backed up and secured in a professionally managed environment.
Online work order software helps maintenance operations get applications up and running faster while reducing onsite implementation and management costs. By virtually eliminating the need for highly trained, expensive internal IT teams, the biggest skill barrier to implementing work order software is removed.
Online work order software will help your maintenance team save time and money—and they'll be able to get on to the real work of maintaining and repairing critical assets.
Find Out More
Online work order software from MPulse can help make your maintenance programs more productive and more efficient, whatever your needs.