Online Maintenance Software
Online maintenance software is cloud-based technology that runs on external services and is available to users via an Internet connection. Today, the higher speeds and bandwidth capacity of the modern Internet have opened the door to online maintenance software for maintenance organizations of all sizes. Its impact is particularly significant, though, for small organizations better able to compete thanks to affordable, enterprise-level applications.
What Can Online Maintenance Software Do For Me?
Many maintenance professionals are discovering these major advantages:
- Reduced IT spending: Because online maintenance applications are located elsewhere, maintenance operations no longer need to enlist expensive (and often unavailable) IT support to set up and maintain technology infrastructure.
- Lower hardware costs: Because web based CMMS software runs on external servers, many organizations have discovered they spend less on heavy-duty hardware in the office, particularly on PCs and internal servers.
- Subscription-based pricing: Also called Software as a Service (SaaS), software subscription payment plans allow organizations to streamline budgets by eliminating heavy upfront investment and spreading costs over time.
- Mobilization: Mobile technology is a natural fit for the maintenance industry, and online maintenance software means maintainers can access data anytime and anywhere with Internet-enabled devices, like laptops, smartphones, or tablets.
- Lower training costs: Improved web-based and app-based user interfaces that mimic popular personal-use applications can minimize the learning curve on hardware and software.
- Easy scalability: Adding a new user? Expanding your reporting capabilities? Online maintenance software makes these changes easy, so you can keep up in a fast-changing environment.
- Data security: No more worrying about hard drive failures or data-loss catastrophes. With web based maintenance software, your data is backed up and secured in a professionally managed environment.
Find Out More
MPulse Online Maintenance Software can help make your maintenance operations more productive and more efficient, whatever your needs.