Maintenance Software Demo
When you’re beginning your evaluation of a maintenance software package with a demo, it’s fair to expect sales reps to provide price-range estimates.
Of course, you’ll have to cooperate by answering questions about your specific needs. The more accurate answers you give, the better price estimate you’ll get.
When Should I Ask for a Maintenance Software Demo?
If the range of the estimate is in your ballpark, you can feel confident about going forward with evaluating the product and company. Now it’s time for a maintenance software demo.
There’s nothing that can compare to hands-on experience to evaluate the capabilities of maintenance software to meet your needs. So, take the time to really put the software through its paces during the demo.
What Questions Should I Ask in a Maintenance Software Demo?
While each organization has different needs, here is a good start on questions to consider asking in a maintenance software demo.
- How easy is the software to use?
- What features are included in the software package?
- What add-on features are available?
- Does the software meet our current needs?
- Is the software scalable if our needs change?
- What are the licensing options?
- What hardware do we need to use the software?
- Is the software compatible with our mobile devices?
- What are the backup and security options?
- What’s the five-year total cost of ownership?
- What training services will we need?
- What integration services do you provide?
- How do you migrate data from our legacy systems?
- What options do you have for maintenance/support agreements?
- How easy is it for us to find help when we need it?
Find Out More
Contact MPulse Software, Inc for a free demo, so you can see for yourself how our CMMS packages can help your maintenance operations.