CMMS software enables maintenance teams to improve their customer service by streamlining communication and increasing access to information. Those two things make a difference to a lot of people who never use the software itself, but appreciate quick response times and detailed answers to questions and/or problems.
Improving Customer Service for Internal Customers
Maintenance affects pretty much everyone in an organization.
Sooner or later, everyone is calling the maintenance team—from the accounting person calling for inventory counts to the executive team asking for performance data to the production folks who need an asset fixed ASAP.
Aaron has internal customers too—including the maintenance and repair of the city’s open spaces and facilities. “When something goes wrong, we get the call,” he said.
MPulse has helped Aaron’s team by…
- Improving work order management so everyone’s on the same page
- Streamlining communication between requestors, managers, and technicians
- Automating scheduling of cyclical repairs and maintenance tasks
- Improving inventory management so the right parts are available at the right time
- Providing key information when it’s needed
- Strengthening health and safety procedures