MPulse Means Easy Integration
Let Your Systems Work Together
Looking for a system to monitor datalink watches? Need to share maintenance expense data with your accounting software? Want to send readings from meters, gauges, and PLCs to your CMMS? Wish you could share ERP data with your maintenance software? Now you can do all of this and more quickly, easily, and affordably with MPulse DataLink™ Integration Adapter.
Download the DataLink Integration Adapter datasheet.
Instantly Share Data Across the Enterprise
These days, every company relies on an assortment of systems to capture, store, and report on activities and transactions across the enterprise. Until recently, getting all your applications to share data required teams of highly skilled technical consultants and weeks or months of work—sometimes with questionable results. DataLink Integration Adapter enables your MPulse administrator or local IT team to quickly and easily move data in and out of MPulse using a familiar, intuitive interface.
Discover The Internet of Things (IoT)
Sometimes called the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) or machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, IoT describes systems that gather information directly from multiple devices, which can be almost anything with a sensor—including computers, vehicles, smartphones, appliances, building automation systems, and production equipment. IoT is creating a lot of buzz the maintenance world, and we believe it will change the way maintenance professionals collect asset information and exchange data with other systems. MPulse DataLink Integration Adapter already works with IoT devices. The combination is a natural fit with the way maintenance teams operate—collecting data faster and easier than ever before. Best of all, maintenance teams can use that information to proactively perform maintenance and even predict asset failures. Many maintenance teams already collect data in a similar way by recording the output of meters and gauges, although we call it Condition-Based Maintenance. The rapidly growing market for IoT devices creates an opportunity for maintenance managers to use that data to improve the efficiency of their maintenance operations.
Powerful and Compatible
DataLink Integration Adapter provides four powerful features:
- Imports data to MPulse from files, databases, or other applications
- Exports data from MPulse to other applications, files, or databases
- Schedules imports and exports based on times or file changes
- Saves unlimited “mapping profiles” to your data sources and targets
Integration Adapter can meet virtually any data integration need, since it’s compatible with a wide array of file and data exchange formats.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Excel
- Text files
- CSV files
- XML Web Services
Reap Data Integration Rewards
Tight integration between MPulse Maintenance Software and your other business-critical applications and data stores will do more than reduce hassle. You’ll enjoy these benefits too.
- Fewer errors due to manual data entry
- Reduced data input redundancy
- Faster response times to maintenance problems
- Near real-time monitoring of critical data
- The ability to grow with your company’s changing technologies
With MPulse DataLink Integration Adapter, data sharing complexity is a thing of the past. Add it to your MPulse implementation and Make Integration Easy.
Just Need a Onetime Import?
If you only need a basic import/export solution for simple, onetime batch operations, we’ve still got you covered. MPulse DataLink Import/Export is included with all MPulse “Metals” editions: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Import/Export has limited file-type compatibility, does not support scheduling, and allows only one saved mapping profile. Talk to an MPulse rep to learn more.
Watch the Video:
- MPulse DataLink Integration Tools — Learn how MPulse DataLink makes multi-system integration a snap without involving teams of expensive systems integration consultants.
- Webinar: Introducing MPulse DataLink — Watch this detailed introduction to MPulse's DataLink Integration Tools and learn how to easily integrate your CMMS with other critical systems--accounting, PLCs and gauges, ERP systems.
Download the Datasheet:
- MPulse DataLink Integration Tools Datasheet (PDF)
- MPulse Software Editions Datasheet (PDF) — Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Understand the various editions of MPulse and what's included with each.