Successful CMMS deployment requires a smooth, efficient process that
- Ensures your software is correctly installed and tailored to your organization's needs,
- Moves your existing data quickly and accurately into your new system, and
- Gets your maintenance team trained and using the software
MPulse offers a variety of implementation services to help optimize your deployment. Our goal is to ensure your implementation is quick, smooth, and accurate - so you can get back to the job of maintenance.
MPulse Software, Inc allows you to transition smoothly from 99% of the legacy maintenance management software solutions on the market. Whether your existing data resides in one of our competitors’ products, a legacy solution (like MP2), or in homegrown systems built in Excel or Access, we can migrate it quickly and easily into MPulse.
On-Site Consulting Services
Technical implementation and user training are important elements of a successful CMMS deployment. No deployment will succeed, though, without proper business and operational knowledge. To ensure your organization successfully translates your business requirements into a productive, working implementation, MPulse provides customized consulting services. We want to do everything possible to see that your organization can capitalize on the full suite of MPulse capabilities.
In a typical On-Site Consulting Services engagement our senior EAM/CMMS consultants will work directly with your staff to address a broad range of needs
- Providing custom training to a specific group
- Assisting with change implementation
- Reviewing and setting up a database
- Re-thinking and modifying a PM program
- Customizing reporting
- Co-managing an update
- Setting up an inventory control system