If you are confused about the CMMS quote sitting on your desk, you aren't alone. And when you start comparing one CMMS quote to another, it gets even more complicated.
Sometimes maintenance managers are unwilling to ask questions. But asking questions is the best way to make sure the CMMS quote on your desk will meet your needs.
When Should I Get a CMMS Quote?
It’s a good idea to get a preliminary CMMS quote at the beginning of an evaluation because you don’t want to waste time assessing solutions that are out of reach. We suggest getting ballpark pricing with options up front.
What Questions Should I Ask About a CMMS Quote?
Once you’ve selected packages within your range, evaluate features and company characteristics. Finally, you should then further assess price, pricing models, five-year total cost of ownership, training, and other vendor-recommended investments.
Here are a few good questions about a CMMS quote you should consider...
- Are all your "must have" features included?
- Are there any add-ons included and what are the costs?
- How many user licenses are included?
- How much are additional user licenses when you need them?
- Are future updates or upgrades included?
- What implementation services are included?
- What training options are offered?
- How scalable is the software if your needs change in the future?
- What support services are available?
- How does the software integrate with other office programs?
Find Out More
Get a free CMMS quote from MPulse to see for yourself how we can help make your maintenance department more productive and more efficient, whatever your needs.